ARAMIS assists major pharma, biotechnology and medical device companies in all regulatory, transactional and litigation matters in the field of Life Science. ARAMIS provides assistance at all stages of the product life – from discovery through development, clinical tests, promotion and sales.
- IP: Patent expiry strategies, pan-European patent litigation, trademark strategies and market-cleaning in the field of pharmaceuticals
- Regulatory: Regulatory affairs on drugs, medical devices, cells, food and cosmetics
- Corporate: Full-range advice for biotech and medical devices, including restructuring & employment law input
- Anti-trust: Antitrust and trade regulation, joint ventures, brand-generic competition restraints, price discrimination issues, distribution-related challenges
- Privacy: We handle privacy data protection matters for medical data; we also act as outsourced privacy officer for several companies
- Marketing: Advertising in a regulated framework, review of marketing materials, unfair competition
- Commercial support: Know-how & IP licensing, global distribution agreements, manufacturing arrangements, scientific research funding arrangements, and wholesaler joint ventures and marketing arrangements