to its litigation practice in each of its specialized areas (intellectual
property, competition law, employment law, tax law, etc.), Aramis has solid
experience in commercial dispute resolution, whether in judicial matters, before French
courts, or in international commercial arbitration.
We have a strategic vision of the cases on which we intervene on behalf of the clients of the firm. Our analysis of a case therefore includes, whenever relevant, the use of accelerated procedures, pre-trial measures such as investigative measures
available in inter partes summary
proceedings or ex parte, alternative
dispute resolution methods (negotiation, mediation, conciliation) or enforcement measures. Used properly, these procedural tools can often provide a
better solution to our clients' objectives.
Our team is also composed of lawyers specialized in arbitration who practice, in French and English, as counsel or arbitrators in institutional arbitrations (ICC, LCIA, SCAI, AFA) or ad hoc arbitrations. We also provide assistance in the event of an appeal against an arbitral award or in disputes related to the recognition
or enforcement of awards.
We have solid experience in the following various areas of dispute resolution:
- Commercial disputes relating to the performance or termination of contracts, consortiums,
- Litigation involving unfair competition (parasitism, denigration, enticement of
executives, etc.) and the misappropriation of know-how;
- Industrial risk, product liability and construction;
- Corporate law litigation (post-M&A disputes, shareholder disputes, directors' liability);
- Compliance/anticorruption (FCPA, U.K. Bribery Act, Sapin II Act);
- Inheritance disputes including international features (trusts, foundations);
- Energy distribution networks and other consumer law disputes, class actions.