Frédéric Milcamps is the partner responsible for the labour law practice of the firm. He has extensive experience assisting clients in connection with all aspects of labour law in particular with regard to workforce restructurings, mergers/acquisitions and outsourcings, as well as with the implementation of stock option and profit sharing plans. He also has an extensive practice in relation to the hiring and termination of senior executives. Finally, Frédéric Milcamps has a daily practice of labour law litigation. Frédéric Milcamps was admitted at the Paris Bar in 1996. He has previously worked within the labour law departments of Latham & Watkins and Davis Ward Philips & Vineberg. He cofounded the DMS law firm where he was partner from 2006 to 2011.
Frédéric MILCAMPS is member of AVOSIAL (employment lawyer association) and of AIJA.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advice on labour law aspects as part of acquisitions in various sectors (automobile, electrical appliances, retirement homes, medical equipment, food processing industry)
- Advising a private security international group in the take over of staff employed by a company in receivership
- Assisting an international consulting group on labour law aspects related to outsourcing and spin-offs.
Setting-up and reorganization
- Advising foreign groups in various sectors (nuclear energy, ready-to-wear, fast food) on labour law aspects arising from their establishment in France
- Advising an EC joint venture in the field of nuclear energy in the implementation of delegations of powers
- Assisting a group in the building industry on the labour law aspects arising from a reorganization (transfer of staff as part of spin offs)
- Assisting US groups in the closure of their French subsidiaries in the field of software development and distribution, implementation of redundancy procedures
- Advice on the setting up of profit sharing schemes
- Assistance upon the recruitment and dismissal of senior executives
- Negotiation and implementation of cumulation system (employment contract and directorship) for pharmaceutical and consulting companies
- Assistance for setting up redundancy plans in bankruptcy proceedings
- Assistance in the employee représentatives election
- Advising the French subsidiary of a US pharmaceutical group in the context of harassment claims
- Representing a major insurance group and a hotels group in proceedings related to discrimination
- Assisting a services group (catering, cleaning) in the context of judicial proceedings linked to the transfer of undertakings (TUPE)
- Institute of Comparative Law - 1995
- DESS in Business Law - 1994
- Master in Business Law - 1993